- Why do counter people think being cold or grumpy toward the customers is a good idea?
- Why doesn’t iTunes have a “play this playlist” command?
- Why do people scream about disrespecting the American flag, then leave it out in the rain and snow?
- Why can’t I start again at 18 with what I know now about myself and others?
- Considering some of the things I read on Facebook — is there such a thing as TMI any more?
- Why do Facebook polls need access to all my Facebook data? Can’t I just vote and see the results?
- If I took all the words and time I use to update various social media sites, and put them together, would I have a book?
- Why do cities think good street signage is a luxury? Do they dislike visitors?
- Why would an upscale restaurant have bad pop music playing in the background?
- Why are well-off people such lousy tippers, and young people with no money such good tippers?
- Are we becoming incapable of reading anything longer than 140 characters?
Enough for now. Post your own and I’ll include them in a future Random Observations.
Wow — reading those, I sound like a grumpy old man! May want to change some of these to be more happy-face. :–)